Night Care Assistant
Beck House, Frenchay, Bristol, supports adults with Learning Difficulties with personal care, daily life and activities.
We are recruiting a Night Care Assistant to join our Waking Night Team. The shift hours are 9.45pm to 8am.
Duties are to support residents night needs, hourly bedroom checks, preparation for breakfast, assisting with resident’s rising routines and completing the night record for handover to the Day Shift Team.
Previous experience is preferred. We have an excellent induction programme and offer ongoing training to competence and QCF qualifications. If you already hold a relevant NVQ2/QCF Diploma, you may be eligible for a pay enhancement.
We have an excellent Induction Programme and will offer you all the support you need to develop your career with us.
- Excellent on-going training and development
- Salary progression with internal promotions available
- Company Contributory Pension Plan
- ‘Health Assured’ employee assistance programme and mental health support
- Overtime hours at enhanced rates/Bank Holiday at double time
- Sick Pay scheme
- Recognition programme
- Free meals on-site
- On-site parking
In order to protect our staff and residents, unless there are exceptional circumstances (which we will consider on an individual basis) anyone working in our care homes will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
Care Futures has been providing Social Care for over 70 years.
- Part-time hours: 20.5 per week (2 x 10.25 hours)
- Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £9.25-£9.55 per hour + benefits