Salary: £8.55 to £8.85 /hour
Care Futures consists of five properties split into small groups to support personalised group living for adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities. For over 68 years we have developed the speciality to care for complex and profound health and physical disability needs, whilst supporting individual life and social needs.
We are a fun place to work with a fantastic staff team. Our residents’ lives are full, engaging and happy. If you are motivated and passionate and want to make a real difference to our residents’ lives, then this is the job for you!
- Be caring, friendly and passionate about providing high-quality care
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be prepared to go through necessary personal background checks/DBS
- Have a valid full driving licence
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Providing interest and activities to stimulate and engage the client
- Companionship and caring
- Assisting and enabling
- Washing and dressing
- Providing food and refreshment
- Bed making
- Contributing to record-keeping
We prefer to employ people who have had previous experience and if you have a relevant NVQ2/QCF you could receive a pay enhancement. But, if you have no experience and would like to meet us for an informal discussion, we do have a thorough training programme to develop people who are motivated, committed and show potential. If you are committed to a future in social care with Care Futures, we will pay for you to complete a QCF Level 2 in Care.
We have contracts for 24, 32 and 37 hours per week, including alternate weekends and some sleep-in shifts. We offer training, support and development opportunities and a pension scheme where you could receive a 3% employer contribution (conditions apply). Pay for this role would be £8.55 per hour or enhanced to £8.85 per hour if you have NVQ2/QCF2 in Adult Social Care or similar.
To apply, send us your CV using the Apply Now button.