Care Futures supports adults with learning difficulties. We are recruiting an experienced Maintenance Worker to join our small maintenance team based in Frenchay, Bristol.
We need you to work 4 days per week from 9.30am to 4pm (30 minute unpaid break), to include alternate weekends.
Your tasks would include:
- carpentry, e.g. making shelf units
- vehicle cleaning
- gutter clearance
- recycling and refuse collection
- maintaining safety of paths, ramps and walkways
- moving furniture, fixtures and fittings
- and other things that arise
This is a fixed term contract of 12 months, with an initial 3 month probation.
Hourly rate from £7.50 per hour to £9.00, depending on experience and proven skill set.
For more information about Care Futures, click www.carefutures.org